Saturday, March 30, 2013

mea culpa revised

I just unloaded some of my discontentment with Guitar Center. Now, it's time to take the credit for some bad information I had in the last podcast and show notes.

I gave the MSRP of what I thought was going to be all the Martins in the Crossroads Collection : $6,000.  Boy, was I wrong! Well, I was only 80% correrct.

The 000-28 EC - Madagascar is $6,000.  There won't be any "street" price for these guitars. They are to benefit the Crossroads Antigua so the MSRP is the price.

Okay, so the 20% that I have to correct goes as follows: 
The 000-45 EC - Madagascar has an MSRP of $10,00 and the 000-45 EC Brazilian will sell for $50,000.

My friend at one of my local Guitar Centers said they haven't sold any but a few people came to ask about the Brazilian and the Brownie.

If you're a collector or a huge Clapton fan, check out the entire collection online.



No comments:

Post a Comment