Monday, May 6, 2013

sorry - no podcast this week

I had every intention of recording a podcast for this week, but things have developed that will make it impossible. Unbeknownst to me my birthday celebration which should begin this coming Saturday, began last Saturday. After the impromptu celebration last Saturday with a select friends, we had grand party to attenda On Sunday. This week holds normal work, a few social engagements, regular routine of life things and birthday celebration on both Friday and Saturday. I regret that there will be no Guitar Technique Tutor podcast this week, but all things being equal, a new episode will be live on the internet on May 20.
Thanks for your forbearance, practice the hard stuff more than the easy stuff, taking care of mom on Sunday and I'll be back online with you in two weeks.
If you have not yet tried Raptor Picks fromRaptorPicksUsa.com, what are you waiting for? Catapult your playing by changing your pick

No comments:

Post a Comment