Thursday, August 1, 2013

Changes

I've been considering a lot of things this year: it boils down to ordering my priorities, which has always been important to me, but even more so since the autumn and winter when my E-Rex had his cancer treatment.   He's doing excellently, by the way.

It's necessary to consolidate how I spend my time, even more than I already have.  So .... at least for the time being, and it may be permanent, or maybe not, I'm going to suspend the podcast.  It has been a hard conclusion to reach, but because it requires a lot of time, not just accumulating the info I want to podcast, but then the syndication and the show notes etc., I will replace the audio podcast with blog posts, akin to the show notes I posted here for each show.  I'm going to work more with social media, so there will be the same amount of content, if not more, than when I was actively podcasting.

I want to thank all the listeners who tell me they enjoy the show. I'll try to keep  the same vibe, here on the blog. 

Expect a long post that would have been a podcast by the beginning of the week.  Until then, I'm D A Arlaus, "doing my part to spread the excellence, one guitarist at a time."

No comments:

Post a Comment