Saturday, February 9, 2013

delay for episode 096

This weekend has become loaded with unforeseen obligations and the early part of the week is likewise. I'm going to delay recording Episode 096 until next weekend.

In the meantime, don't forget to visit the Les Paul in Mahwah exhibit at the Mahwah Museum in Mahwah NJ. I had an email from the museum that they have some time open to play Les's guitar. Call to book a time before all the spots are reserved.

Get your copy of Thank You, Les, the super tribute by Lou Pallo, the Les Paul Trio and many guitar luminaries.

I haven't put pink DR NEONS on my acoustic electric yet, but I think I'm going to do it. I may be having some influence on onne if my students to put the green NEONS in her electric. I'll keep you posted.

We had about 14 inches of snow Friday into Saturday. I liked it. It gave me time to get my tax info together.

Look for sales on guitars and gear over the coming 2 weeks.

Unlike one of the podcasts i listen to that is on strike against Valentine's Day, I am not, so have a happy one if you celebrate.

Practice, have a great week and I'll post anything u think you may be interested in either here or on Twitter.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment