Saturday, September 27, 2014

Moving Day Is Coming

In addition to the 45 bajillion other things going on in my life, I have been considering changing web hosting services and along with that,  probably moving this blog.  I have finally decided to do it, although I will not get to it before November. As soon as I'm finished with a big project I'm working on (due to be completed by November 2), I will front-burner the migration.  The web site will look different but have as much or more content, functionality and optimization for every size and kind of screen upon which it could possibly be viewed.  The blog will be at the web site, provided I can feed it as well as I can here, on Blogger.  I may use this current blog as a mirror for what is on the web site, until I'm sure I don't need to maintain it.  I'll update this info, as I have a better idea of when the change will occur.




No comments:

Post a Comment